Tech support to fix CD drive not recognized issue in Windows® Vista
Re-configure the CD Drive on Windows Vista with the support of iYogi.
iYogi Certified Technicians can update Windows Vista so that it does not encounter any problem in recognizing the CD drive. In case if it does create any problem, then we can role back the drivers for CD drive and install them properly. In addition, our technicians can try to turn on the CD Drive icon from the Device Manager.
Just give us the green light to access your PC remotely via the Internet and our tech experts can scan for spyware infections that might be creating CD drive problems on Windows Vista.
Call iYogi and play your favorite CDs in your Windows Vista-based PC.
Award winning tech support from iYogi includes:
- Fixing CD drive not recognized issue in Windows Vista at one-flat rate
- Backing up CD drive drivers
- Updating the drivers on a regular basis
- Instant access anytime to expert technicians via the Internet
- Skilled technicians for all the problems with Windows Vista-based PC
We offer comprehensive support for your PC, connected devices, peripherals and over 500 software applications including:
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies.
- Troubleshooting software errors.
- Updating drivers and security to protect against online threats.
- Connecting to the Internet, devices and peripherals.
- Optimizing your PC's speed and performance.
Enjoy instant and unlimited access to great tech support, all year around. We promise the lowest wait-time and the highest resolution rate in the industry. The experienced and skilled technicians of iYogi are on call 24x7 to provide you support for resolving any tech issue that you are struggling with.
iYogi’s tech experts can provide support for all the major brands of laptops, like Dell, ASUS, Toshiba, Compaq, Lenovo, Dell, etc.