Computer Repair Services, Call Toll Free @ 1-877-889-6859
Instantly get your computer fixed by highly qualified technicians. Call Now!
iYogi Reviews the Top 5 Advantages of Windows® 7
April 07, 2011
Intelligence through iYogi’s Digital Service Cloud platform and tech support calls reveal top benefits are quicker access, improved sharing and streaming media files, and easier navigating of open windows
New York, NY, April 07, 2011 – iYogi, the independent provider of on-demand remote tech support services, has released a report on the top 5 advantages of Windows 7 operating system to help users in their decision to upgrade. The operating system has been designed to simplify day-to-day computing needs. The latest addition in the ‘iYogi Reviews‘ series outlines the top cited reasons why Windows 7 is an improvement.
“Windows 7 has rapidly gained popularity with users as the operating system of choice given its ease of use and rich features, says Vishal Dhar, President Marketing and co-founder iYogi. “Whether it is managing multiple devices or sharing media files, Windows 7 has simplified computing solutions to suit every need.”
iYogi reviews the Top 5 advantages of the Windows 7 operating system:
- Quicker access to files and applications – You can now keep your favorite programs and files at your fingertips with the help of Pin and Jump Lists in Windows 7. You can easily Pin frequently used programs to the task bar and important files to Jump Lists just the way you pin up notes on a notice board. Jump Lists take you straight to documents, files or programs that you open each day. For more information about Pin and Jump Lists options, visit: Pin and Jump Lists in Windows 7
- Remote access to media library – The Windows 7 operating system has a feature of Remote Media Streaming that can help you connect to your home PC media library while you’re away. You can also share library files on other streaming enabled devices in your home. This saves you from the hassles of copying your media from your home computer system to your laptop. To learn more about ‘Remote Media Streaming’, visit: Remote Media Streaming in Windows 7
- Navigating open windows more easily – Â The Aero Snap feature helps to resize and re-arrange windowsÂ to expand to a full screen or arrange windows simultaneously on the screen by reducing the size. Aero Shake helps you clear a cluttered desktop and focus on a single window. For more information about Aero Snap, Aero Shake and Aero Peek features, visit: Navigating windows through Aero in Windows 7
- Simplifying the use of printers, cameras, music players, and other devices – The Device Stage and the Devices and Printers folder features make it easy to learn about anything that you may need to know about your computer peripherals and devices in one place. To learn more about these features, visit: Device Management in Windows 7
- Libraries – Organizing and locating documents is easier and more intuitive. Rather than randomly searching for a document, you can type in different libraries like communications, contacts, pictures, music, videos, etc. in the search box for a shortcut to the document. Â With this new feature, you do not have to store the content all over your PC. To learn more about Libraries, visit: Libraries in Windows 7
iYogi is a global on-demand services company that provides personalized computer support for consumers and small businesses in United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia. iYogi’s unique model, including proprietary Digital Service Cloud technology and highly qualified technicians, is designed to eliminate computer-related stress and keep digitally dependent consumers and small businesses protected and productive. iYogi — with its proven global expertise delivery model, intelligent customer insight systems, easy-to-use self-help tools and automated PC optimization and computer support services – offers users a simple yet comprehensive path to digital serenity. iYogi has perfected the remote technical support model to overcome the current limitations of in-store, on-site, or call center services. Major resellers and technology companies are turning to iYogi to improve customer satisfaction, reduce return rates, and deliver a compelling new-value added offering to customers. For more information on iYogi and a detailed list of technologies supported, visit: http://www.iyogi.com.
iYogi Launches Digital Service Cloud
iYogi Launches Digital Service Cloud
iYogi launches Digital Service Cloud
iYogi launches cloud-based service platform
iYogi launches in India, bets SMB opportunity...
Nice Systems to provide analytics support to iYogi...
BANGALORE: Venture capital-funded technical support services company iYogi has turned its...
Asia to become focal point for gauging worldwide consumer behaviour...
iYogi to foray into India by March...
The iYogi Success Story- In Conversation with Uday Challu, Cofounder and CEO...
iYogi does an Indian rope trick, outsources outsourcing...
Mario Armstrong talks to iYogi's Larry Gordon about Business NonStop ...
iYogi looking for 1000 engineers to provide local support for remote tech ...
iYogi, a large independent provider of on-demand remote tech support services, has announced the launch of Business NonStop, a platform to recruit and deploy local on-site tech support engineers. The platform will manage approximately 1,000 ... April -25-2012
Work Market Gains Momentum As On-demand IT Contractor Platform ...
Potential Best Buy Geek Squad Rival: iYogi Business NonStop
Asia's 25 hottest people in business
Managed security services enables iYogi to deliver better services
Verizon secures customer data for iYogi
NCR-based iYogi provides technical support US, UK customers
It's A Global Brand Based In India
@ The Speed Of Disruption
Even for day-to-day hassles, just call India!
Techserve, iYogi to offer new service
Techserve and iYogi tie-up for tech support
DUBAI - Al Futtaim's Techserve on Tuesday announced it's alliance with global remote tech support services provider iYogi to provide on-demand remote tech support for consumers and businesses across the GCC. This is the first time such a service is ... Jan -25-2012
Emirati company aims to soothe away computer frustrations
iYogi runs a 24/7 hotline, offering customers advice on a host of tech issues, including installing software, clearing viruses and simply finding a lost folder, and support services staff can remotely log on to a computer to help solve an issue... Jan -25-2012
Consumers spend more on digital immersion than staying warm
Are Communications Bills Now Bigger than Utility Bills? It Depends
iYogi: An Indian Outsourcing Firm Owth Trackn Gro
India's iYogi plans expansion - to India
iYogi, an Indian company that offers remote help to consumers struggling with technology problems, is planning to expand its service to customers in India and China, after the rapid success... Jan -11 -2011
Top Five Venture Capital Investments In 2010
The verdict is clear. Technology and IT sector continue to be an all time favourite of venture capital firms, if the list of top VC investments in 2010 is a pointer. Two of the top five companies attracting venture... Jan -03 -2011
IYogi raises $15 mn from US-based VC firm, three others
Remote Tech Support Company iYogi Gets A $15 Million Boost From DFJ, Others
iYogi gets $15 million to expand PC help
Seven things to know about Windows 7